Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Standing, Sleeping, Standing

Standing: Guess who's standing? Yep...it's official! I turned around one day and she had stood up! Wow was I suprised! I got these pictures later that day...it seems that as soon as she figured it out, she didn't want to stop.

Sleeping: Donny woke up with the girls one morning and when I came out to the living room, this is what I saw. I love this picture!
Standing: These are Aaralyn's "friends." She loves to stand them up and have them "talk" to each other. She will reenact things she has seen them do on TV and have them give hugs and kisses. I love it when she develops her imagination...especially when she is doing it on her own!!

Well, that finishes August! September coming soon...

1 comment:

bella chung said...

you have an awesome family.. one i hope to emulate one day... :)