Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pretty sad

It's pretty sad how few pictures I got of our trip to North Carolina. Not sure how that happened...

We were able to take a GREAT vacation with MiMi, Pappy and Aunt Ish. We went up to the Mountain House and filled our days with great food joints, lots of neat stores, nightly hand and foot games, a HUGE puzzle or two, and basically had lots of fun with each other.
I know that here are more pictures taken, and I hope I can get my hands on them!
For now, here are pictures of us at Deep Creek.


The water was COLD and Aaralyn did not want to get in...
she was clinging to Donny and we were all laughing at how funny it was!


I really can't blame her, it was FREEZING!


But once we told her there were rocks in the creek...

she needed no more convincing!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

that first picture is priceless!

Unknown said...

I will try to send you some pictures over email.

Anonymous said...

Poor Aaralyn-She must take after her Aunt Marley-I hate cold water too!


Aunt Marley

bella chung said...

awesome how you captured her clinging to donny.. that was classic!