Wednesday, October 14, 2009

September starts!

Aaralyn started "school" again at the beginning of the month. Actually, she is a part of a Mother's Morning Out program at our church. She goes twice a week from 9-1230. She plays with kids her age, learns colors, numbers and other sorts of kiddie knowledge, has lunch and ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT! Not to mention, I get the morning off (well, not exactly off...I still have Little Bit around!) I know it is good for Aaralyn to learn to socialize with other kids and I am so thankful to be able to have her involved.

So here she is...
She was SUPER excited!


Elise's face says: "you're leaving me to go where?!?"
:)


In other news, the wonderful folks at Rivertown Community Church know how to take care of people! They are one of the many folks that support us as missionaries. They recently found out that we were in need of a couch, so they provided one for us! Not only that, but I got to pick it out and everything! I LOVE it and am super humbled, once again, by the over-and-beyond giving by this church.

So here was our couch before in it's sad state...

yes...the middle was unusable


And here is our NEW couch...

The girls were as excited as I was!
...well, not really. I was SUPER excited!!

We have gotten LOTS of wonderful use out of it this past month...and lots of ministry has happened on those seats already!! Thank you again, RCC!

2 comments:

Kelly Bell said...

Cute pictures and I love the couch! That's a great color!

Anonymous said...

Aaralyn looks WAY to old in those pics of her getting ready for school!

-Aunt Marley