Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Most Amazing

Just getting over the WORST COLD EVER!!! and thought I would update.

This weekend, my hubby and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary!! How crazy is that?!?! I have loved the past five years. They have been filled with so much love. I have been blessed to have such an amazing man as my husband. He is sweet, sensitive, a WONDERFUL father and spiritual leader. He keeps me grounded, looks great on a tractor, makes me laugh all the time, believes I am beautiful, and loves me no matter what.
I am so thankful to have him in my life. He is the Most Amazing Husband Ever!!

To celebrate, I surprised Donny with a lunch picnic.
Wraps, grapes, chips and dip, and hot chocolate...yummm!


Aren't we cute!!


And then Donny took me to the Melting Pot for dinner. Wow! was it good!!

I love you, Baby! Can't wait for the next 5 years!!


P.S. He's a really smart guy and has a lot of great things to say. You should check out his thoughts!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

congrats! that's super awesome. the time goes so quickly!! p.s. i love that pink sweater you have on...i used to have the exact same sweater...

Amy Middleton said...

"looks great on a tractor" my favorite part... HAHAHAH!!!! Happy Anniversary, it was fun seeing you at Melting Pot :) What a great weekend!