Sunday, September 13, 2009

July, here we come!!

Let's start with the Fourth of July. My family came over to Tallahassee to come with us to see the Fireworks at Southwood. We ate some yummy dinner at our place and then headed over find a spot to play and watch the show.

I love Aaralyn's face here. It shows a preview for what was to come...
"We are going to see what?!?!"


Elise was ready as usual!

Playing with Popa at the playground

Aunt Marley and Miss Karina having fun too!


Waiting for the fireworks


Me and my girls!



I do have to say, I am impressed with Southwoods' fireworks. They put on a good show with fun music (even if it is a bit random!) and definitely worth the price...FREE!


Aaralyn, however wasn't quite as impressed. This is what we did the whole time.
"All done fireworks! All done fireworks!!"



Elise, as expected, didn't seem to be bothered!


Here are some cute pictures of Elise starting finger foods. We gave her some peas and this is what happened...



Although I don't think she actually put any in her mouth that night, it didn't take her long to learn. She LOVES to feed herself now!

More on the way!!

4 comments:

Kelly Bell said...

Such cute pictures and Elisa is getting so big! I miss you guys and hope you can come visit soon!

Anonymous said...

Love the 4th of July Pics! I hope I never forget Aaralyn that night!! So funny! Love ya'll!

-Aunt Marley

Anonymous said...

O-and yes the fireworks were AWESOME! I would recommend that place to everyone! Thanks Janna! Love ya!

-Aunt Marley

bella chung said...

FUN!!