Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Diaper Shower

On Saturday, my great friend, Amy, hosted a baby shower for me at the Cake Shop here in Tallahassee. Everyone blessed us with diapers and wipes (which are a great gift!!!!) It was a special time to hang out with some wonderful women and eat some great cupcakes!!

Fun Presents!

Red Velvet Cupcake! Yummmmmy!!

Cute chocolates.

Stephanie, Christina and Amy...having a good time, of course!

Grace and Bella...my beautiful Korean friends.

Dena, Kelsey, and Lexi

My beautiful sister and sister-in-law, Angela and Marlana.

Renee

Susan!!

Alyssa and Elizabeth

Thank you, Amy, for a WONDERFUL shower! I had a GREAT time!!

4 comments:

Amy Middleton said...

aww! it was the least I could do for an amazing friend! Now, go ahead and have that baby already! :)

bella chung said...

love you janna and elise! and aaralyn.. and donny. :D

bella chung said...

and i just saw your counter at the bottom. 37+5!! whoo hoo!! perfect time to have baby. let's go girl!

Anonymous said...

AW! Wish I could have been there! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!! ^_^