Sunday, November 2, 2008

Elise Cailyn

So.. our little Elise is here!! Whoo Hoo!!

She was born Thursday, October 30th... weighing in at 9 lbs and topping the charts at 21.5 inches long. We are so blessed with this precious little one!

getting excited

maybe not that excited

meeting Elise

Never washing this shirt

Isn't she beautiful?

Is that all?... I'm freaking hungry!

Aint she gorgeous?

Aaralyn meets Elise.

My two sweeties.

The Pumpkin on October 31st.

I make this look good.

More pictures to follow soon!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful pictures!!! I so know the feeling of the food issue! Jonathan brought me Chick-fil-a the afternoon that Trent was born. :) I hope your recovery is going well. :)

Anonymous said...

awwwww, she's SOOOOOOO pretty! I LOVE her. I am so sad that I am not there.... hold her some for me, k?

Chris said...

She's gorgeous!! Congratulations!

(I LOVE that pumpkin outfit... too great!)

Amanda said...

she is precious! i can't wait to see more pics of her and her big sissy!!

Angela said...

Congratulations! I like her middle name, Isabella's is the same spelled differently though.
Enjoy your new little girl.

Anonymous said...

Janna and Donny! COngrats. You have made yet another beautiful girl! 9lbs!!! Go Janna! You STRONG!
Perhaps in the not too distant future we will see you over this side again!
much much love,
Michelle.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your bundle of joy! She is really cute...and I must admit, I refused hospital food after both of the boys were born. I sent my dad out to get me some good eats!!!

Anonymous said...

Those were such great pictures!! I love your face when you're hungry.. lol. You're family is so beautiful!! Tell Elise Lauren says HI!! ~_^

Angel said...

LOL!! that "im freaking hungry" pic was awesome! You are so blessed. We love you guys!