Monday, June 4, 2007

2 Sweeties

Just want to tell you all about my baby's daddy. He could not be more wonderful. I have been amazed at how great of a father he is. He loves his little girl, and treats her like a princess already! From the way he plays airplane to all the silly songs he sings, he has surpassed all of my expectations (they weren't low expectations)!! And on top of all that, he looks really hot holding a baby!! So here are some pics of my two sweeties.












Aren't they sweet together?

Here are some more pics from that day.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet! i love that third one! we need to ichat agian soon. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Those are great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

sorry i forgot to sigmy my name haha

Kristin

Amy Middleton said...

oh I love that picture of Aaralynn in the black and white with the blanket! soooo cute!!!